Sans visit

I did not see James today. Imogen won an award from the New York City Department of Environmental Protection for a painting she made of plants growing in her school's STEM lab and I attended the ceremony.

It felt strange not seeing him. I will spend the entire day with him tomorrow since my office is closed.

His new liquid food was delivered to my office this afternoon so I will swing by there tomorrow to pick it up before making my way to the hospital. I am eager to start this new diet and hope it works well with him.

It is late and I am terribly exhausted. I left a huge project half done (changing my closet from winter to spring clothing) and I have to get to bed.  Still battling ants in the kitchen too.

I chose some photos from James's external hard drive. There were too many to chose from so I pulled them out as each took my fancy.













Comments

Popular Posts