Gratitude pours forth continually

James had a perfect birthday thanks to all of you that shared your Sunday afternoon with us.  Much gratitude and love to all of you who were able to attend, those that sent best wishes, and everyone that took a moment to recall a happy memory on his day. Flowers, treats, cards, hugs, tears, and kisses--we were overwhelmed.

A heard of flock of geese fly past my window, in the dark!  Honking their appreciation too.

I should share many things but our hearts are full and my eyes heavy.  It was wonderful to meet James's students and see friends--it was a whirlwind.

Imogen has joined a local Shakespeare company and is preparing a role to perform in the Tempest.  We have been reading the play together (me acting as interpreter) and it has been such a pleasure.  One of her lines is "prithee, peace."  I feel that way about myself these days--to my own mind.

I do not know what we did to deserve such an embrace from everyone. I will carry it with me forever--I am humbled and grateful for your friendship.






Comments

Popular Posts